You may cancel your order within 14 days from the day following delivery, subject to the following conditions and returns process:
• You must inform us and obtain the Returns Reference Number, instructions and the specific returns address.
• You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods.
• You have statutory duty to take care of the goods. Damage or distress caused or allowed by you to the product may void your right to return the product.
• We recommend that goods should be sent promptly by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
• For hygiene reasons, toilet seats are non-returnable once the protective packaging has been removed.
• Goods shall be tested on return to verify any fault (if applicable), and genuinely faulty goods shall be replaced or refunded. If the item is found to be faulty, we shall refund the postage cost as well.
• If a non-faulty item is returned, it must be in its original, unused, resellable condition and original packaging, and a 20% re-stocking fee shall apply for special order items.
• We shall process your refund within 14 days of receipt of your returned goods.
• These cancellation terms do not apply to goods that are made to your specification, customised goods or goods purchased in store.