You may cancel your order within 7 days from the day following delivery, subject to the following conditions and returns process:
• You must inform us by email and obtain the returns reference number and instructions.
• You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods.
• You have statutory duty to take care of the goods. Damage or distress caused or allowed by you to the product may void your right to return the product.
• We recommend that goods should be sent promptly by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
• Goods shall be tested on return to verify any fault (if applicable), and genuinely faulty goods shall be replaced or refunded. If the item is found to be faulty, we shall refund the postage cost as well.
• If a non-faulty item returned, it must be in its original, unused and resellable condition, and a 20% re-stocking fee shall apply for special order items.
• We shall process your refund within 30 days of receipt of your returned goods.
• These cancellation terms do not apply to goods that are made to your specification, customised goods or goods purchased in store.